Quartier Hans Sachs
A city that has been the focus of greater attention in recent years. The property market has soared here in recent years and has seen the largest surge in turnover out of all German cities. Since 2011, the population has been growing and the positive development of the job market is owed to the high-tech sector around the Technical University and the heavily represented machine construction and automotive industry.
To the east of the city centre, inside its characteristic square structure, is where the Chemnitz Lutherviertel suburb and Hans-Sachs quarter property.
Experience central living. Unique residential buildings have arisen from the historical and impressive ensemble. They offer residents all of the amenities of daily life.
The apartments boast tailored and functional floor layouts in a historical building. The exclusive and modern furnishings emphasise the tasteful flair that stylishly flows throughout the entire building.
In addition to high returns on taxes, a comprehensive care-free package ensures stable income, high value appreciation and satisfied tenants for your customers.
AT A GLANCE
- 9 buildings in total with 73 apartments, 27 carports and 24 parking spaces
- Colourful mix of top-quality apartments from 2‑bedrooms to 5‑bedroom maisonette
- Sale price of €108,000 to €384,000
- 73% renovation costs, 100% tax-deductible
- KfW 151 up to €100,000 and repayment subsidy of up to €12,500 nominal interest rate 0.75% possible!
- Completion guarantee by 31/12/2020
- Capitalised rental pool
- Construction support by certified building surveyors
- Total peace of mind package
- Financing service
- High-quality furnishings including genuine wood flooring, designer bathrooms with LCD TV, underfloor heating, lift, etc.
- Excellent local supply
- Situated in the heart of the city centre with public transport stops nearby