9 apartments in Dinkelsbühl
The half-timbered building is centrally located in the historic Old Town of Dinkelsbühl in a nice, pedestrian zone. The property will be elaborately and lovingly renovated in collaboration with the office for the protection of listed buildings. This will ensure top-quality residential quarters with ambitious cuts for investors and owner-occupiers.
AT A GLANCE
- Town centre listed building with greenery behind it (see satellite image)
- 1 business/office (can still be utilised if needed)
- 8 residential units (of which 6 with balcony/terrace)
- 2 garages
- Sale price €2,174,000 ; KFW loan €900,000 at 0.75% interest of 12.5% repayment subsidy = €112,500, awarded, corresponds to a special repayment of own taxable capital (The loan is reduced after approx. 1 year by this amount)
- Rent €7.50 / m² ; Property developer provides a five-year rental guarantee
- Renovation costs over 80%
Keep up to date with the latest news in our newsletter.